Organasis MyTasker EPM is client software for offline access to Microsoft Project Server for team members.
Thanks to Organasis MyTasker EPM, team members gain the opportunity to participate in the corporate planning process: they can add new tasks, delete assignments, edit all task attributes, and work with the Notes field - all of this while located at their workplace at a remote corporate branch, at home or while on a business trip. A connection to Microsoft Project Server is not required until it is necessary to submit changes to the project outline to Microsoft Project Server.
Organasis MyTasker EPM supports importing tasks from Microsoft Excel, webpages and the clipboard, thus simplifying the transfer of employee tasks from external sources, significantly increasing productivity when working with Microsoft Project Server.
MyTasker EPM's task version control system allows analyzing and, when desired, reverting changes that have been made to tasks before they are submitted to Microsoft Project Server.
The product compares favorably to such existing solutions as Project Web Access and Microsoft Office Project Add-in for Outlook in that it is designed from the ground up for working with large amounts of assignments and a great number of projects: splitting the tasks for each project into separate tabs, the display of project task hierarchies and the grouping of tasks based on one or multiple criteria - all of this allows significantly increasing the productivity of team members when working with Microsoft Project Server.
Organasis MyTasker EPM will be indispensable if team members require of Project Server something more than simply giving task completion progress, as well as if it is necessary to involve employees in the corporate planning process and set up bottom-up and top-down/bottom-up planning, which is very difficult to achieve using existing solutions such as Project Web Access and Microsoft Office Project Add-in for Outlook.
» version 1.1.0 - posted on 2010-08-26
1. Microsoft Project 2010 support
2. Support of localized characters in a project name
3. Bug fixes
» version 1.0.0 - posted on 2010-07-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
ORGANASIS MYTASKER EPM
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Organasis Software. The Software licensed under this EULA is the computer program Organasis MyTasker EPM (the "Software"), which consists of executable files, data files, and documentation. By installing this Software, by loading or running the Software, by placing or copying the Software onto your hard drive or any other storage medium you accept the terms of this EULA.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Organasis Software grants you the right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this EULA. You may install, run, and store the Software on a hard disk or other storage device. You may not modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Software.
1.1. TRIAL (FREE) VERSION. You may register a trial (free) version at any time by purchasing an appropriate license. You may freely distribute a trial (free) version to other users, provided that each copy must contain the original, unaltered files and proprietary notices. In case you charge the users for your distribution services, you should explicitly notify them about your distribution charges.
1.2. SINGLE-USER LICENSE. A single-user license allows you to use the Software at work, home, or both. It allows you to install the Software on your personal computer(s) for your personal use. You need to buy additional single-user licenses to run several copies of the Software simultaneously.
2. REGISTRATION CODE. After you purchase the Software, you will receive your registration code, which is able to convert your free or trial version into a full version. You agree to store the registration code at a safe place and not to pass it to anyone else. You acknowledge that the distribution of a registration code to others, whether intentional or unintentional, is damaging Organasis Software both financially and professionally. Any such distribution will result in an immediate automatic termination of the license.
3. COPYRIGHT. The Software is owned by Organasis Software and is protected by international copyright laws and treaties. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material, except that you are allowed to make copies of free and trial versions of the Software and give them to other persons under the terms of this EULA. You may not distribute a registration code. Except as expressly licensed by Organasis Software in writing, Organasis Software reserves the exclusive copyright and all other rights, title and interest to distribute the Software, and to use Trademarks in connection with them. The word "Trademarks" refers to the name of the Software, the name Organasis Software, and the Organasis Software logo, which are the trademarks of Organasis Software.
4. NO WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE AS TO IT OR ANY MEDIUM IT MAY BE ON. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Organasis Software BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. TERM. The term of this license grant is perpetual. You may terminate this EULA at any time by destroying all copies of the Software in your possession. Your license to use the Software will automatically terminate if you breach the terms of this EULA.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS. This EULA is the sole and entire agreement related to the subject matter hereof. If any provision in this EULA is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. This EULA does not create any agency or partner relationship. Your rights under this EULA do not include any right to sublicense the Software.
7. DISTRIBUTION. Organasis Software allows and encourages all web sites, on-line services, shareware disk vendors, CD-ROM vendors, bulletin board systems, and end-users to distribute free and trial versions of the Software. If you wish to distribute the Software, you may obtain the most recent version from http://www.organasis.com/mytaskerepm.aspx It is generally not necessary to contact Organasis Software for authorization, and you may begin offering free and/or trial versions immediately.